Dr. Ryan B. Thomas
Dr. Ryan B. Thomas is a subspecialty trained orthopedic surgeon who has completed a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity surgery at the Hand Center in San Antonio. He is board certifed by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Thomas grew up in Corpus Christi, and then attended the University of Texas in Austin. He graduated with honors from The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and completed residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Austin, Austin, TX – B.S. in Biology
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Galveston, TX – M.D.
- University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX – Orthopaedic Resident
- Hand Center of San Antonio, San Antonio, TX – Hand & Upper Extremity Fellowship
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Nueces County Medical Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
South Texas Bone & Joint is made up of a team of highly-qualified, competent, and experienced fellowship-trained orthopaedic doctors and surgeons that each specialize in their own orthopaedic discipline. Our motto is to provide subspecialty, musculoskeletal comprehensive healthcare services to the Coastal Bend and it’s surrounding areas.
Our team specializes in treating various conditions ranging from general orthopaedic conditions to more sports or work-related injuries, involving the neck and spine, hand and wrist, shoulder, foot and ankle, as well as the knee and hip. Whether you require a surgical or non-surgical intervention, our group has you covered.
Fax: (361) 806-5040
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM