Dr. Juan Martinez
Dr. Juan Diego Martinez specializes in Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Medicine, Preventive Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Martinez is working with PVA Cardiology in San Antonio, Texas.
He speaks both English and Spanish.
Education & Training
- Medical School – University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified in Internal Medicine
- Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Certified in Nuclear Cardiology
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Prevention, early detection and treatment of cardiovascular disease, including invasive therapies and medical management.
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Structural heart disease
- Simple and Complex Coronary arterial disease
Fax: (210) 756-6199
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Juan Diego Martinez is on of the most talented young physicians in the practice of interventional cardiology in the Southwestern United States. He has superb diagnostic and clinical care skills, he is attentive to details, and has superb relationships with colleagues, staff and patients.