Dr. Babajide Ogunseinde
Dr. Babajide Ogunseinde specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of surgical conditions of the adult cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
He offers comprehensive spine care of a full range of spinal conditions, from acute injuries and degenerative conditions of the neck including cervical disc replacements and lower back such as disc herniations, spondylolistheses, and spinal stenosis, to more complex conditions such as adult scoliosis, spinal infections, fractures, and spine tumors.
He performs complex scoliosis correction surgery in adults both staged and unstaged. He also performs minimally invasive spine surgery which includes kyphoplasty for osteoporotic compression fractures and other pathologic fractures from tumor.
In addition, he performs percutaneous pedicle screw stabilization for spine trauma and degenerative spinal conditions, as well as sacroiliac joint fusions.
He has interests in general orthopedics including orthopaedic trauma.
Education & Training
- College: Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Medical School: Howard University, Washington, DC
- Residency: Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Spine Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AOA Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AOSpine Member
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Cervical disc replacements
- Disc herniations
- Spinal stenosis
- Adult scoliosis
- Spinal infections
- Spinal fractures
- Spine tumors
- Percutaneous pedicle screw stabilization for spine trauma and degenerative spinal conditions
- Sacroiliac joint fusions
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM